|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Project Controls - 13204|
|Description:||Assigned to project, assumes lead planner/scheduler position reporting to and under the general supervision of the Project Control Manager as assigned. Develops those schedule controls specific to the project requirements, including schedules, work breakdown structure, and manpower planning. Performs analyses of problem areas and recommends corrective action. Trains subordinates. |
1. Responsible for quality of work and performance of staff on assigned project.
2. Ensures proper timing of schedule production, compatibility and credibility of schedules.
4. Analyzes problem areas/productivity, flags deviation and consequences, recommends actions.
4. Prepares presentations for and participates in formal client/management reviews.
5. Prepares/reviews project monthly progress reports - narrative, tabular, graphic.
6. Assists Chief Planner/Scheduler with proposal schedules and performance evaluations.
7. Provides training/coaching for less experienced department personnel.
7 to 10 years scheduling experience with Primavera. Must have P6 expereince.
Expereince with FEED and Detailed engineering schedules, proposal schedules and earned value management.
Must be legally authorized to work in the USA for any employer other than your current employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.